If you’re a local small business, here are two events you shouldn’t miss.
Financing Options for Small Business
This free SCORE Small Business Workshop, takes place at the Darien Library, Tuesday, May 8th from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. co-sponsored by Darien Library and First County Bank. This workshop will inform you about the different ways for small business owners to find capital sources via various Small Business Administration (SBA) Loan Programs. SBA programs work with commercial banks and nonprofit lenders to help small business owners.
Click here or the link below to Register Today.
Cybersecurity…Don’t Be a Victim!
This Business Panel Discussion is open to the public and takes place at the Darien Library Community Room, Wednesday, May 16th. Check-in begins at 5:15 p.m. followed by the panel discussion and networking opportunities from 5:45 – 7:00 p.m.
Members of the panel:
- Mark Rosenbloom, Vice President, Manager of Cash Management Services, First County Bank
- Garry Feldman, Founder, U.S. Computer Connection
- Sherwin Yoder, Partner, Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey, LLP
- Mark Schulz, Vice President & Account Executive, Victor O. Schinnerer & Company
- Moderator: Jack Horner, Merrill Lynch, Darien Chamber of Commerce Chairman
No registration required.