If you’re struggling to find a way to analyze your finances, get a jumpstart by considering these tools for success provided at FinancialLiteracyMonth.com:
- Free Webinars – Sign up for free webinars designed to help you on your path to financial wellness. Topics include goal setting, credit reporting, managing credit, debt repayment, and budgeting.
- Income Worksheet – Use the income worksheet to help you determine the amount of income you can realistically count on.
- Net Worth Worksheet – Calculating your net worth is as simple as comparing what you owe (liabilities) and what you own (assets).
- Debt Load Worksheet – Create an accurate picture of your debt obligations.
- Financial Priorities Worksheet – Creating a list of needs and wants can help you establish your financial priorities.
- Financial Goal Worksheet – Smart financial goals are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Rewarding, and Trackable. Use this worksheet to identify short-, mid-, and long-term SMART goals.
- Goal Certificate – Create a “fridge friendly” personalized goal certificate to help you stay motivated.
- Record of Daily Expenditures – Knowing where your money is going is critical for a successful budget. Track your daily expenses and then ask yourself if you’re spending your money wisely.
- Expense Worksheet – Create and follow a spending plan. A realistic monthly spending plan is a valuable tool to guide your spending and saving decisions.
- Tips for Change eBook – Download the eBook to read tips submitted by financially savvy consumers.
If you’ve found these tools helpful, have questions or would like to work through a tool with a trusted advisor, we encourage you to reach out to your local banker. Let’s work together to get you on the path to financial wellness.